Today was the Primary Program! The kids did such a good job! Andlie sang every word to every song and smiled nicely the entire program. Haze knew most words, but singing isn't his jam. He also had a booger that he was taking care of for a lot of the program. He looked darling and I'm so proud of both of them! Bryan & Crosby even snuck in the back and stood by the stage so they could watch the program!
Andlie's part was: Great blessings come when we follow the prophets. We must dare to do right - dare to be true.
Haze's was: We came to Earth to be tested.
And Nora even got to participate! For "Child of God," they invited all Nursery children to come sing on the stage. That's all that Nora needed to hear! She BOUNDED up to the stage like a baby deer and proudly stood there grinning while they situated the rest of the Nursery kids. And then she sang some words of the song and waved to me! Yay, Nora!

After the program, me & Cros came home and visited for a while.

Hazey brought home a darling note for Mom & Dad! It says, "Mom I luv yoow. Dad I luv yoow." OR, translated, "Mom, I love you. Dad, I love you."

Andlie is the BEST big sister - to all of her siblings. But she's especially helpful and nurturing with Crosby. She truly is a 2nd Mother around here and I'm so thankful for her.




No comments:
Post a Comment