Tomorrow
Bryan goes back to work..... I'm 90% sure that I'd rather him never
work again while we lived off the land in one of those "tiny houses."
When my epidural wasn't working, I watched him close his eyes and pray for my pain to go away as he held my hand.
He gave Crosby a beautiful blessing two days after he was born and then did the same for me.
He took care of homework and packing home lunch and SCHOOL PICTURE DAY.
He kept up on dishes and laundry and SHAMPOOED our carpets.
He took two weeks off of work so our kids could have their Daddy. He has been their constant through the chaos.
He managed everything and everyone at home so I could go back & forth to the NICU 4-5 times a day and he woke up with me while I pumped in the middle of the night.
The past couple weeks have been hard. We've both said bad words and thrown fits. And through it all, he has still managed to make me laugh and tell dumb inside jokes.
He is my steady. My personal jester. My happiness. My calm. He loves me and his kids fiercely. I'm not even sure how to put in to words how incredibly thankful I am that he is all mine.
When my epidural wasn't working, I watched him close his eyes and pray for my pain to go away as he held my hand.
He gave Crosby a beautiful blessing two days after he was born and then did the same for me.
He took care of homework and packing home lunch and SCHOOL PICTURE DAY.
He kept up on dishes and laundry and SHAMPOOED our carpets.
He took two weeks off of work so our kids could have their Daddy. He has been their constant through the chaos.
He managed everything and everyone at home so I could go back & forth to the NICU 4-5 times a day and he woke up with me while I pumped in the middle of the night.
The past couple weeks have been hard. We've both said bad words and thrown fits. And through it all, he has still managed to make me laugh and tell dumb inside jokes.
He is my steady. My personal jester. My happiness. My calm. He loves me and his kids fiercely. I'm not even sure how to put in to words how incredibly thankful I am that he is all mine.
I love you, Bryan.





No comments:
Post a Comment