Wednesday, October 26, 2016

September 29 - Checklist

Today's Checklist
Paint nails & toes.
Stare at cute baby all day long.
Eat cookies.
Love the tiny-ness of baby Crosby.
 



Guys. My hair. My poor hair. Hasn't felt the luxurious touch of shampoo (or a comb for that matter) since last Wednesday (I think). Makeup? Not sure what you mean by that. My garmies are peeking up over my shirt that is on hour 31 of wear. Although I do have a bra on (because...drippy) so winning! In my room, the TV is blaring a 10 hour ditty called "White Noise for Babies" that I found on YouTube after I cried my eyes out this morning because I need some freaking sleep! 

And Crosby is sleeping soundly. And looking adorable. And adding that unique and special little peace and joy and calm that only comes when a newborn lives in your house. And making all of it 100% WORTH IT. I love him so and I feel so chaotically and beautifully and PERFECTLY BLESSED to be his Mommy. I don't think he really knows how utterly loved he is.




No comments:

Post a Comment