Wednesday, October 26, 2016

September 11 - Just a Quick Hosptial Check

She just looked too cute not to take a picture.


This morning, I woke up around 8:15 when my Mom called me to a kind of "pop" and a little bit of pee coming out. I wondered and wondered if it was my water breaking, but brushed it off because I'm only 35 weeks along! BUT.....I couldn't shake the thought that I might be having a baby today.

I was 35 weeks pregnant and wanted to take a picture in my very favorite maternity shirt I had ever owned before I had my baby.

Guys, I was so poppy (popular) when I would wear this shirt. Everyone commented. Old men, young ladies, doctors, grocery store cashiers. Everyone. And that's why I loved this shirt. Because I'm an attention whore. 
 
 The thing is, my water had broken about an hour before I took these pics. But I was 95% sure I had just peed my pants. So we went to church where Bryan taught the Elders Quorum lesson and I played the piano in Primary. No contractions. No gushing fluids.

Went to the hospital after church just in case. But didn't even take bags because I was SURE they'd tell me to quit being dramatic about pee and send me home.

We were SHOCKED when the doctor came in to tell me my water had broken. Bryan had to go home and pack bags and bring them back. 
 
Glad I took the pictures when I did. Because baby boy was here 16 hours later.



Bryce's foot and the 3 big kids at home with Bryce. Waiting for Grama & Grampa to arrive.







No comments:

Post a Comment