Nora watched Haze color with markers for a few minutes this morning before attempting some of her own artwork.....on her face. She plopped the dark purple marked right on her lips. Just like lipstick. Beautiful.

Not 20 minutes later, I found her in her room covered in Calmoseptine (AKA thicker, stronger, smear-ier Butt Paste). Here's a recap of our conversation.
Me: What did you do?
Nora: I dunno.
Me: Let me see your lips. What did you get on them?
Nora: The medicine.
Me: Where did you put the medicine?
Nora: Right here and right here. (Pointing to her cheek and her lip.)
Me: That's kinda naughty huh?
Nora: Why, Mom? Why?
Me: Because it doesn't go on your face. Where does it go?
Nora: Right here. Right in here. Right IN here. ("Opening" her shirt and pointing down inside of it.)
Me: No. Because it's not for you to play with.
Nora: Right in there? (Pointing to the actual spot where it goes.)
Me: Ya.
Nora: Why?
Me: Because it's yucky.
Me: Look, it's in your hair.
Nora: I can't see. (Looking around trying to see her hair.)
Me: Don't do that any more okay?
Nora: Okay, I won't.
Me: Let's clean you off. Say, "Sorry Mom."
Nora: Sorry, Mom.

Daisey sent us a happy selfie today so we had to send some back.

Andlie asked me to send this pic to Grampa because, "Look, Mom! It say's Grampa's name!!!"


No comments:
Post a Comment