I change out the home readers every Friday for Andlie's class. It's kind of fun because I get a sneak peek of what happens in the classroom. Today I had to snap a picture of Andlie's hot air balloon. She says when she grows up she wants to be: "I want to be a doctor. I will get to check people's hearts."

And then I found a little gem about the perfect pet.
"The perfect pet would be a koala. They like to climb and I like to climb too. It would be my friend if no one could play."

I thought it would be fun to keep a record (for Andlie) of what her daily schedule in 1st grade looked like.

And her homework...

After school, we headed to CEDAR CITY! We met the Hatch family there too because we are celebrating Liam & Daisey's birthdays this weekend!
First up: Lasagna dinner at Mindy's house! Great way to spend our first night in Cedar City!



No comments:
Post a Comment