Nora had a hair cut today! I took a few before pics before we headed out. She's the cutest.

She would only allow a hair cut if she sat on my lap. So I got draped. And then she said, "Mom, you are the Mommy zebra and I am the baby zebra." Exactly right.

She got a cute little A-line hair cut and she looks so beautiful! She even said so herself after she was all done. She was especially proud of the braid that Stacy did in her hair. She kept saying, "I look beautiful and Stacy put this braid in my hair."

Tonight during her game, Andlie pulled a hat-trick! She scored three goals in one game! She was so pumped and it was so much fun to watch her little face light up after every single one.

Me: Who are you guys?
Nora: I the dragon and Haze is the Bumblebee.
Me: Are you a nice dragon or a mean dragon?
Nora: Nice dragon!
Me: Hazey are you a good transformer or a bad transformer?
Haze: Good transformer!
Nora: I the dragon! I the nice dragon! Wohoo!






No comments:
Post a Comment