Enjoyed LOTS of sunshine today! Beautiful!
Celebrated April Fool's Day! I woke up & told the kids that I made brownies for breakfast! They were super excited until they realized that I had actually made "Brown Es." Funny Chandi!
Before that I played the ol' poppers under the toilet seat joke on Bryan again. (Second successful year!) Andlie took the brown Es with us down to Grama & Grampa and had fun pranking everyone all day long.
Andlie had a trick up her sleeve for Daddy. She's been planning it for weeks. We got a one dollar bill and tied string around it and then she hid. I told Daddy that he left his money on the floor and then she pulled. And laughed and laughed and laughed!
Then Haze wanted in so he & Andlie had Daddy tie strings around candy and then told me that I dropped my candy on the floor and pulled! More loud laughter!
Spent some time at the park with Tony & Leslie and gang and Grama & Grampa!
Ate dinner at Paul & Jenny's house.






No comments:
Post a Comment