Cute Nora found a Winter hat this morning and told me to take a picture of her. So I did.

Made a stop at Andlie's school to visit during lunch. I just felt like I needed to go so I did. While I was there, I got to see her animal report that she's been working on so hard on at school for the last couple weeks! She is such a good artist and has beautiful handwriting! I'm so proud of her!

After school we went to the dentist! It was a full trip!
Andlie: Did great with the x-rays. Only gagged a little bit. No cavities! But she does have a cross-bite on the right side of her mouth and the dentist suggested that we begin seeing an orthodontist now to get it resolved. (She was kind of excited about that since several students in her class have spacers and/or braces & retainers.) Then she got a panoramic x-ray and then she was whisked away to a back room where she got sealants put on four of her back molars. I didn't even know it was happening! I thought they'd wait for the dentist! She was so brave and handled the procedure like a champ! She was happy to see me walk in the room and grab her hand though.
Hazey: Hated x-rays. Started crying, but Dr. Blankenship calmed him down quickly as he was walking by. Lots of gagging. But he did it! And he let them clean his teeth and was so brave! Success. He has one cavity that we have to go back for on Thursday morning. And this one will require a shot. Not telling him that though.
Nora: First time at the dentist that she didn't cry & scream! No x-rays for her. She sat and visited the technicians while they worked on Andlie and Hazey. When the dentist came in she said, "Look, Mom! There's the mean doctor!" But she did agree to a lap exam and even let the dentist open her mouth & look at her teeth and brush them! (He let her hold on to his hand with the glove because he's awesome and that calmed her down.)
Everyone walked away happy and with new toothbrushes & prizes! I'd call that a successful trip to the dentist!

I haven't taken a "pregnancy progression picture" since we took the pics at 12 weeks to announce our pregnancy, so we took some tonight.
17 Weeks, 4 Days

So happy that I get to mail the heart monitor back in 2 days!!


No comments:
Post a Comment