Monday, May 23, 2016

May 21 - Errands & Late Night Visits

Hazey got a new Summer hair cut this morning!

When he got his close up after the cut, Nora wanted one too.  "My turn, Mommy."

Andlie was in charge of keeping my phone safe during our grocery shopping trip.....

I just LOVE this rose bush in our front yard.  I forget how beautiful the color of these roses are until they start blooming every Summer.

"Mom, can you even believe I did my own hair?!  Like, I'm sooooooo good at it.  Even so better than YOU!  Don't touh it because look how handsome it looks."

My cute babes were playing tackle tonight in their "ninja outfits" and all the sudden they were all in a little clump saying, "Take our picture!"

We made Daddy a "Welcome Home" poster to put on our door tonight!  He's been gone for FOUR days now and we're happy that he came home tonight!  Andlie wrote on the poster, "We love you.  We care for you."  Because she's the best.  And we do care for him.

I went in to check on Nora & she was like, "I'm done sleeping so I just wanna hang out with you guys. I sleeped good. So I just wanna hang out with you guys." (Gives me her bink.)

Then she just laid in our bed and visited. About everything. Daddy's airplane, the movie, "Dolphin Tale," the Angry Birds movie, what she did today.

Then I told her time for bed and she goes, "No because I am just gonna sleep in your bed with you guys." And then snuggled her blankie and fake closed her eyes. 

She's so cute.  I get choked up thinking of her growing up and that sweet tiny voice growing up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment