Today is Bryce's birthday! We sent him our family's card earlier this week. I love how detailed & personal Andlie made the cover for his card. My favorite part is the part where she turned the "bald H" in to "Ed." So funny!
The kids colored some pictures that said, "Happy happy birthday Bryce, dear!" And then we took a picture with the kids holding said signs and sent it to Bryce.
I had my Echo done this morning and my 16 week OB appointment. Mandy was kind enough to take care of my babes while I was away. (Bryan came with me - to both appointments - because he's awesome.) Baby is doing well and it's heart rate is 136-140. According to my Google search of, "Fetal heart rate gender predictor," we are having a boy!
While I was at my appointments, the kids played ninjas/dress-up and hugged each other. Oh, and played a pretend game where they each had three dragons. Haze named his: Scott, Yellie, and Bonk. Daisey's were: Zoey, Zoella, and Rita. And Nora's was named: Silly. Mandy's so good a playing pretend.
Then we hung out and visited for a while and then Hazey & Daisey came with me to pick Andlie up from school! Next I had a nap while Mandy graciously took the kids outside and to the park! She's just the very best. (Haze made a "snow angel in the tires" at the park and Andlie drew her name in the "hard dirt.")
Around 3:30, I got a text from one of the other Moms in Andlie's class with a picture of the Teacher Appreciation door I helped to assemble. I think it turned out so cute! Andlie's "pow" bubble says, "Thank you for being a great teacher. You are nice. From, Andlie."
Busy night! First we ate pizza for dinner. Then we went to Riverwoods and bowled! Then we went to Krispy Kreme and ate donuts! We were all ready for bed by the end of the day!
















No comments:
Post a Comment