Saturday, May 28, 2016

May 26 - 20 Weeks

Today was Andlie's last full day of 1st grade.  I wanted to take a picture of her very most favorite lunch from this school year.  She ate school lunch every Wednesday since it was pizza day!  But most of the other days, she took home lunch.  Her favorite home lunch was: a Pizza Lunchable, some Sun Chips, and a Capri Sun.  Cute girl.

Today was Field Day!  She wore her sporty clothes and a pony tail.  She had fun doing three-legged races, jumping rope, and playing games outside for most of the day.


After she left, I realized that today is the halfway mark in pregnancy #4!  I can't believe it!  Totally required a picture.  We're so excited for our ultrasound next Wednesday!

Haze was so proud today because he put his own clothes on, put his own shoes & socks on, combed his own hair, and posed himself for this picture.  What a little stud!

After school, us girls realized that we all had the same color of shirt on so we took a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment