Tuesday, May 3, 2016

April 18 - Pretzel Time!

My Katie (Miller) texted me that my beloved dark chocolate covered pretzels were 1. at Costco!  And 2. on sale!  ($2 off per bag!)  You better believe I went and bought 12 bags.  And then wondered if I needed  more.

During afternoon cleanup, I realized that I hadn't taken a picture of page 1 of Andlie's book.  She started it about a month ago and spent a lot of time on the first page.  I just love her so so so much and I'm so so so proud to be her Momma.

"I like Heavenly Father's rules.  Do you?  You have to say prayers.  You can do an act of kindness to someone.  You can help your Mom clean around the house.  You can help you Dad with the dishes.  You can play with your brother.  You can help your sister.  You can play with a friend that does not have a friend.  You can say 'please' and 'thank you.'  You can so service for someone.  You can help someone up."

No comments:

Post a Comment