Cute Andlie. We told her that we'd pay half of whatever she wanted to buy for her Summer toy. She gave us all of her money. I mean, all of it. It equaled $10. So we pitched in $10 and bought her the thing she wanted very most and chose all by herself - a 4 pack of Critter Club chapter books! She was so excited for them to arrive and has been checking since we ordered them on the 25th. Well today they showed up on our doorstep!
She was so excited! Instead of coming as 4 books, it came as a 4-in-1 book and she could not believe the size! She couldn't wait to get reading! She has kept the book in close sights and loves & treasures it so much. I'm so thankful for Andlie. She is SUCH a good girl. I'm proud of her that she loves reading so much! I hope she keeps it up forever!


No comments:
Post a Comment