I figured it would be a good Friday the 13th when I went outside & saw that one of our roses had bloomed! It's my favorite bush. I LOVE the color of roses that blossom! And I love that roses are blooming! Summer is coming!

But then we went to Andlie's school to do home readers While we were there, Miss Carter let Haze & Nora use the drinking fountain in her classroom. Nora was doing good going up & down the stool stairs.....until she wasn't. Poor girl bonked her lip on the counter & her teeth (not sure if it was her top or bottom ones) stabbed right in to her little lip! There was A LOT of blood! Like tons. I stopped the bleeding (with my hands a FOUR tissues) and gave hugs & snuggles before finding out where it was coming from. And then I found the teeth marks. Sweet girl was okay once the bleeding stopped and was even a little bit proud to show Andlie when we visited her at lunch.

Hazey wasn't a fan of Nora getting hurt and bleeding that much. He needed a bit of extra hugs for the rest of the day. He cheered up a little bit once I showed him his green popsicle tongue. And even more cheered up when I let he & Andlie take pictures with my phone...

Grama & Grampa Puppy arrived this afternoon! We hung out at home and visited and played with them all day! We're happy to have them here!
Tonight at bed, Andlie showed me how she can change her nose in to a pig nose. It's a talent.






No comments:
Post a Comment