Wednesday, February 3, 2016

January 26 - Star of the Week

Cute Hazey asked to do some chores for a few days so he could earn some money to buy a car at Target.  On Saturday, he helped me unpack some groceries.  And today he helped me put the laundry in the washer and dryer.  And then he "cleaned" the windows (with water & paper towels).  I told him he'd earned $1 today so we went to get him a car!  I gave him his own one dollar bill and we searched and searched and found the perfect car - Z Rod!  He was so proud to give the cashier his dollar all by himself!
 

Hazey was also star of the week this week at preschool!  This means that he gets to wear a crown and bring a favorite toy to show the class and a favorite treat to share!  He came out wearing his crown today & told me, "I get to pretend that it's kind of close to my birthday and be in charge at preschool!"


Andlie ate a green candy cane and then demanded, "Take a picture of my mouth, Mom!"

We finished our puzzle tonight!  We put in about an hour and half tonight and I'm so proud that we finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment