Saturday, February 20, 2016

February 19 - Red Lips

Haze asked if he could take some pictures with my phone this morning.  After a cute little smiley faced boy begged me, I agreed.  These are the nine pictures he chose to take.  He only took pictures of his sister.  Nothing else.  These two.  They can be such cute friends.  

He giggled and she squealed during their little photo shoot.  And then Hazey said to me, "Mom, I don't ever want Nora to grow big."  "Why?"  "Because look at her cute little face.  Her eyes are so cute.  And her little nose!  And she's so cute!  And her little leggies.  And her toesies.  And her little bum.  She's just so cute and little!"  Talk about melting my heart and saying everything I've been feeling since I started having babies!

I found a little gem in Andlie's journal while I was cleaning up today.  (Don't worry.  It was unlocked and on the table so I wasn't snooping!)  She's got such a mature spirit!
"Whenever I feel sad I can pray to Heavenly Father.  I love my Heavenly Father."

Today I cleaned out all the kids' drawers.  I put clothes that are too small away in storage.  Worst job ever.  Took up my whole Friday.  But I'm glad to have drawers that will open and close freely and without curse words.

I tried on my new red lipstick from Lenzi tonight.  It was fun to see the reactions of my little gang.  As soon as they saw my lips for the first time, they immediately stopped talking about what they were talking about and turned all attention to my lips.

Bryan: "Woah!  You tried it on!  It looks good!  I like it."
Andlie: [Wearing a big 'ol grin:] "Ooooooh my heck.  Your lips!  They're red!  I like them.  They look so fancy!"
Haze: [Wearing a big 'ol grin:] "Moooommy.  What did you do to your lips?  Did you paint your lips?  Are they still wet?  I like it.  It looks pretty."

I think I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment