Monday, February 29, 2016

February 27 - Brunch

We went to brunch this morning with the Craig family!  I used to work with Ken in Las Vegas and they invited us to their house (now in Provo) for brunch this morning!  We had a great time and look forward to getting together again!

And then this afternoon, I spent some time decorating for Easter.  Made the egg banner.  Got a pretty neat looking vase from Katie and sprayed it with pink spray paint.  Then added some flowers.  Wala!  Side note: I took Andlie & Haze with me to get the spray paint.  On the way there, I was singing along with the radio.  Andlie told me, "Mom, you sing pretty.  You should go to college & sing."  And Haze said, "Mom, you sound beautiful."  Well.  I think they're the first people in the world to tell me that.  And I'll totally take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment