Monday, February 22, 2016

February 20 - Outside

Tried a new 'do on Andlie today.  Daddy showed up in the picture I took.

The sun was shining and the skies were blue today!  So we took a picnic to the park and then played at the park and played tennis!  Wonderful and happy way to spend a Saturday afternoon!


After Nora got bored gathering tennis balls, we went back to the park to play.  She kept poking her little head out of the "teeny houses" and saying, "I a duck.  Quack, quack!"  "I a kitty.  Meeoww!"  "I a doggie.  Roof!"  And if I would get my phone out, she'd say, "Put you phone in you pocket, Mom."  She's a smart cookie.  And a very happy girl.  Who LOVES life.  She's a light to be around.


Nora got some hand-me-down"foot jammies" a few weeks ago and she LOVES them and always looks so cozy when she's sleeping in them.  So tonight we went & bought a couple more pairs so we could wash them sometimes and she loves these ones too!  She's so happy to be in her "monkey jammies!"


No comments:

Post a Comment