Saturday, December 24, 2016

December 22 - Ice Cream at Riverwoods

Icabod's Hiding Spot: Silly little elf replaced a couple of our pictures with his!


"Hi, my name is Crosby. I was born 31 days early, but now you'd never guess it."


It's a really good thing Bryan has work off so we can get lots of super important things done.....


"I'm so so so so tired, but Mom is so nice and cute and I love smiling."


"Mom! Look! I made a car for Nora!"



Family Calendar: Color elves together! And then we went down to Riverwoods and got some ice cream & enjoyed the lights!


"Mom, this light (warming lamp) turns our faces pink!!!!!"



Nora said the family prayer tonight. All by herself. Along with some cute other stuff, she said, "Thankful that Bret's truck can not break. Bless me to be good so I can get presents."

 

Light the World: Jesus showed gratitude and so can you. We missed today too, but this one seems easy. We'll write thank you notes to someone we appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment