Saturday, December 17, 2016

December 16 - Haze's School Birthday

Icabod's Hiding Spot: Today ol' Ick made a Christmas tree out of plastic cups and then stuffed himself in our Christmas tree decoration!



Today was Haze's school birthday! He got to bring a poster and show it WITH the pointer! He's been so excited to use the pointer! He also brought Fruit by the Foots to share with everyone. AND he decided to bring his tooth to show everyone! Plus he got to be the helper with everything at school today!


ALL ABOUT ME
My name is Haze Andrew Allen. I am 5 years old and my birthday is June 16. I have 1 brother named Crosby and 2 sisters named Andlie & Nora. I have 2 loose teeth!

MY FAVORITES
Color: Blue
Sport: Soccer
Food: Sloppy Joes
Activities: Swim, Bear Lake, Slip 'n Slide
Holidays: Christmas & Halloween

OWIES
2012: 5 days in hosptial
2013: Cut chin on tub
2015-2016: 4 cavities and a gold tooth


Annnnnnd, I got to help in his classroom on his birthday! He snuggled up to me every chance he got and he kept whispering, "I just love my two lost teeth."


"Mom, take a picture of me & Cros."





Tonight was also Haze's Special Night! He chose to go to Riverwoods & get ice cream, but it was closed! So we went to the Donut Store! Haze got to get THREE donuts and some apple juice. Then we had fun reading the diagram. Haze read it to me and then we figured out where each step was taking place. And then I let him have free reign of the camera on my phone. We had lots of fun visiting and watching donuts and people and Haze kept telling me he was "having so much fun."




Crossy loves the wrap. He was sad tonight so I put him in the wrap while I tidied up a bit and he fell right to sleep.


Family Calendar: Wrap presents! I was thoroughly impressed with Bryan's skill in bringing all of the presents upstairs! And now our tree looks so good!



Light the World: Jesus showed compassion and so can you. We have been donating lots of things to DI lately - including toys for others who need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment