Monday, December 12, 2016

December 11 - Christmas Chocolates

Icabod's Hiding Spot: Upside down on the kitchen light with a picture he'd drawn and his marker!


Crosby has had some really good visits with Daddy lately. Daddy's the one who can get the most talky noises out of Crosby's mouth. Not sure what they were talking about this morning, but it sure was cute.


Hazey's loose teeth are pretty loose! Especially the one he can bring to the front of his mouth with his top teeth.


Family Calendar: Make Christmas chocolates!


Sweet Andlie. She's getting so big. She gave the scripture and prayer in Primary today. I was especially proud when she waited for everyone to fold their arms before the prayer and then said a very thoughtful prayer remembering to bless everyone to be reverent and enjoy Primary and enjoy the Sabbath Day. This week she helped me make the rice for dinner by following the instructions on the bag. And today she was my only helper that stayed until the candies were all bagged up while we made chocolate. She's growing in to such a wonderful, special woman.


Cros was a little bit fussy tonight and when everything else wasn't working, I put the wrap on because that always calms him down. Something about snuggling tight with Momma always does the trick. Once Nora saw what was happening, she ran right to her room and got her wrap on so she could carry her baby around while I carried mine. I mean. I love her so so so much!



Tonight I was sitting in the middle of the messy (messy, messy, messy) living room holding Cros on my lap when I looked up and found Bryan smiling and staring at us. I asked him what he was smiling at. He replied, "What a beautiful sight to see my beautiful wife holding our sweet baby boy in the middle of a mess made by wonderful kids. It's a beautiful life." I couldn't agree more.



Light the World: Jesus ministered to children and so can we. Tonight we learned several stories about Jesus and then let each kid pick their favorite picture and put it in their room for the month. We emphasized that Jesus especially loves the little children. Beautiful end to a Sabbath Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment