Icabod's Hiding Place: Today he made a Santa hat, a Rudolph hat, and an elf hat and stuck them to the mirrors so that when the kids looked in the mirror, they were Santa, Rudolph, and an elf!

Andlie was looking so adorable this morning before school. And you know what that means - picture time!

Cros was looking cute with his little hands in a ball and in his mouth so I snapped a picture. And then I looked up and saw how cute Haze & Nora were so I snapped their pic too!

Family Calendar: Drink hot chocolate! Andlie made this hot chocolate for the kids to share all by herself!
Light the World: Jesus clothed the naked and so can we. We didn't do anything specific tonight, but we did talk about how we have donated several bags of old clothes to the DI lately during our major clean/purge that has been happening!



No comments:
Post a Comment