Wednesday, December 14, 2016

December 13 - Festival of Lights

Icabod's Hiding Spot: Today he pulled out a string of rainbow Christmas lights and strung them around our book shelf!  And then he hung on the lights!


Today Hazey brought home a new ornament for our tree that he made at school! It's a candy cane made out of colorful, sparkly beads! He was sure proud to add it to our tree and I'm so happy to have it there!


"Mom, look! I'm holding Santa's hand! Take a picture!"


Family Calendar: Spanish Fork Festival of Lights! We've gone every year since we've lived here! I LOVE this tradition!Tonight we got to ride around the loop three times! The kids love this tradition every year and so do I.

 

Light the World: Jesus showed humility and so can we. Tonight we talked about what it means to be humble - to put God and others before yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment