Reading & writing homework. Done and done! I'm proud of both kids for doing so well with their homework the past week or so!

Since Nora is almost potty trained, we decided to convert her crib to a big girl bed in case she needs to get up in the night. I can't believe my baby girl is getting so big! Had to take a few pics of her in her crib for the last time.

She was THRILLED to see her big girl bed! She couldn't wait to get to bed!

I'm not sure, but I think she packs a lot of personality into that tiny frame of hers. (The big girl panties and bed must be getting to her head.)

While she was busy being a sassy baby model, Haze snuck in her room in his shades to give her new bed a try. Thumbs up all around.



No comments:
Post a Comment