Wednesday, August 24, 2016

August 3 - First Bee Sting & Costumes

We made some secret notes for Daddy's suitcase that he's taking with him next week to Florida.  Everyone was pretty proud of their notes.  Even me.  I admit it.

This afternoon, Nora got her first wasp sting!  She was playing outside right by the door while I was cleaning the fridge and she started screaming.  I thought she shut her hand in the door so I went to comfort her and she just couldn't stop crying and itching her tummy.  

Once she finally calmed down, I asked what happened.  She said, "That bee was flying and he come and squished my tummy!!!!"  Poor girl!

We put some special medicine (soda paste) on her sting and turned on "Super Why" for her to watch.  And then we took the medicine off and added a band-aid.  That seemed to help her feel better.  She's a pretty tough little princess.



Tonight Andlie & Haze got their costumes on.  And Nora immediately joined in.  Thankful we have a Pink Power Ranger, a Transformer, and Queen Elsa in our home for protection!  Love our cute babies and their beautiful imaginations.  Stay little.

No comments:

Post a Comment