Daddy came home today! We are all SO HAPPY to have him home!

Today we also celebrate TEN YEARS of marriage! Because we knew this time of year would be chaotically busy, we took our anniversary trip in March when we went to San Diego. (See HERE for a list of past vacations we've taken for our anniversary.)

I read somewhere that the ten year wedding anniversary is the "tin/aluminum" anniversary. I totally took it to heart and turned our door in to an aluminum anniversary tribute for Bryan to come home to! I got a shout out from Bryan on Facebook for it!

Actually, we both got some pretty special shout outs on Facebook from each other for our anniversary!

And now, a countdown of our years together:
10 Years of marriage!
9 Trips taken together - just he & I!
2006: Honeymoon to SLC
2007: 1st anniversary to CA: Beach, Angel's Game, Disneyland
2008: 2nd anniversary to Park City
2009: 3rd anniversary to Lake Powell
2010: 4th anniversary to Vegas
2011: 5th anniversary to Vegas again
2013: Over-nighter in SLC
2015: Over-nighter in Provo
2016: Glorious 10 year anniversary trip to San Diego
8 Jobs!
Walgreen's Pharmacy
2 Brothers Communications
TMobile
SUU
Rocky Mountain University
Certiport
Leavitt Insurance
Piano Teacher
7 Car seats! (Woah.....)
6 Soccer teams (between 2 kids)!
Lavender Blossoms
Fire Ladybugs
Purple Ninjas
Green Hunters
2 TBD Team Names
5 Cars
Ford Focus
Chevy Cavalier
Mazda CX-7
Toyota Sienna
Nissan Pathfinder
4 Disneyland trips!
August 2007
December 2007
May 2009
September 2012
4 Houses!
Montego Bay Apts - #3513
Cedar City Rental - Downstairs
Cedar City Rental - Upstairs
Orem Rental
3 Cities!
Henderson, NV
Cedar City, UT
Orem, UT
3 Broken bones!
2010: Andlie's Foot
2012: Andlie's Foot (Same one)
2013: Bryan's Wrist
3 Beautiful babies plus one coming soon!
2 Car accidents! Both caused by yours truly.
1 Can of whipped cream & the "bedroom" incident that followed.....
I truly do love him more every day! And the beautiful part is that I know he feels the same way because of how he treats me. I can't wait for the next ten years worth of adventures!
9 Trips taken together - just he & I!
2006: Honeymoon to SLC
2007: 1st anniversary to CA: Beach, Angel's Game, Disneyland
2008: 2nd anniversary to Park City
2009: 3rd anniversary to Lake Powell
2010: 4th anniversary to Vegas
2011: 5th anniversary to Vegas again
2013: Over-nighter in SLC
2015: Over-nighter in Provo
2016: Glorious 10 year anniversary trip to San Diego
8 Jobs!
Walgreen's Pharmacy
2 Brothers Communications
TMobile
SUU
Rocky Mountain University
Certiport
Leavitt Insurance
Piano Teacher
7 Car seats! (Woah.....)
6 Soccer teams (between 2 kids)!
Lavender Blossoms
Fire Ladybugs
Purple Ninjas
Green Hunters
2 TBD Team Names
5 Cars
Ford Focus
Chevy Cavalier
Mazda CX-7
Toyota Sienna
Nissan Pathfinder
4 Disneyland trips!
August 2007
December 2007
May 2009
September 2012
4 Houses!
Montego Bay Apts - #3513
Cedar City Rental - Downstairs
Cedar City Rental - Upstairs
Orem Rental
3 Cities!
Henderson, NV
Cedar City, UT
Orem, UT
3 Broken bones!
2010: Andlie's Foot
2012: Andlie's Foot (Same one)
2013: Bryan's Wrist
3 Beautiful babies plus one coming soon!
2 Car accidents! Both caused by yours truly.
1 Can of whipped cream & the "bedroom" incident that followed.....
I truly do love him more every day! And the beautiful part is that I know he feels the same way because of how he treats me. I can't wait for the next ten years worth of adventures!











No comments:
Post a Comment