Monday, January 25, 2016

January 8 - First Babysitter

Cute Hazey & Nora played together so cute this morning with the marble track that Santa gave us.  There was lots of giggles & loud talking and marble rolling and it was just the best.

Today I finally caught up our 2015 calendar.  I don't use our calendar to keep track of schedules or appointments.  I write a little note on each day of the family calendar - a little summary of the day.  It's fun to see 11 calendars in a pile now.  What a fun family history.

Tonight, Bryan & I went on a date with 4 other couples - Darrin & Celeste Parks, Jeff 7 Katie Hall, Jenna & Giff Nielsen, and Brett & Kourtney Sorenson.  First we went to Tucano's and ate salad and lots & lots of meat.  Then we went & played Laser Tag at Riverwoods.  And we finished the night at Sodalicious in Provo!  We had a wonderful time with wonderful friends!  BUT the best part is that it was our first time leaving our kids home with a youth babysitter.  We were kind of nervous.  Mostly for our sweet Haze.  We were gone from 6:30 - 11:30.  And, drum roll.....the kids had a great time!  They loved it!  This opens so many doors for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment