| Andlie with her birthday gifts! |
Wrote a note yesterday during homework. "I just went back to school today! It is my birthday tomorrow! Today is my birthday! I love Happy Birthdays! Happy birthday!" I totally agree.
I went downstairs to wake her up for school. Usually, she is still sound asleep and kind of annoyed that she has to wake up. Today, I walked in the room & she said, "Hello!"
Woke up to birthday decorations!
LOVED the giant balloons and the #7 balloon!
Noticed that her tooth was really loose. Went in & asked Daddy to pull it out. Successfully lost her 7th tooth on her 7th birthday! More excitement!
Saw & claimed her unopened birthday present on top of her present stack - fuzzy gloves! Was super excited about them & put them on immediately. Excitement!
Went in to check on Daddy's getting ready progress. Daddy said, "I'm not going to work today." Andlie said, "Why?" "Because I'm coming to school with you to be a Watch DOG!" Mind. Blown.
MAJOR EXCITEMENT! (Best birthday present of the day.)
Mommy & Nora surprised Andlie & Daddy at school lunch with Andlie's favorite restaurant food - Arby's!
Andlie came home with a birthday crown that she'd worn all day at school!
Received her very first every delivery to our house! Birthday balloons from Mandy & family!
Cake time! I was so excited to show her her "face cake!" She loved it! She started giggling as soon as she saw it & didn't really stop after that about it! Funniest/most clever thing I've ever done in her book!
Present time! Opened & loved every single present from Mom & Dad! From us, she got: science experiment kit, canvas art kit, Power Ranger outfit, tennis racket, lava lamp, and gel pens!
Daddy wrote a birthday message on the easel (as directed by Andlie) while Mommy & the other kids went to get Andlie's requested birthday dinner: Little Cesar's Pizza & bread sticks!
Andlie requested to go & play at Riverwoods so we went! Played some arcade games and finished with bowling! (Haze kept lining the ball up with one eye closed & his hands. Every time. Cutest.)
Took some birthday selfies with Mom & Dad!
Home for cake! Chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and Andlie's favorite - mint ice cream!
Prayers & songs & bedtime.
She is a pretty picky eater, but she's trying almost everything I cook now. She loves her some sleep and needs a good 10-12 hours to function best - just like Momma! She loves to be with friends. She is the cutest, most protective big sister. She lets Haze sit by her every week in Primary because he gets kinda nervous. She is tall! And skinny. She still gives the best Momma hugs. She loves to snuggle with Mom & Dad. She is starting to listen in on adult conversation and ask questions about what we're talking about. She is responsible for hundreds & hundreds of pages of artwork in our house. She is always looking for a paper to write/color/draw on. Sometimes, I treat her like she is so much older than she is because she's so mature & respectful & perfect.
Q&A
What
is your favorite color?
Mmm,
turquoise.
What
is your favorite toy?
Roller
blades!
What
is your favorite thing about your brother?
That
he always tries to find funny games for us to play.
What
is your favorite thing about your sister?
She
lets us color on her papers with her.
What
is your favorite TV show or movie?
TV
Show: Power Rangers! Movie: Inside Out
What
is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
Pizza!
What
is your favorite outfit?
The
one that Mindy got me [last birthday].
The one that looks kinda like a fancy dress. (Long shirt with leggings.)
What
is your favorite game?
Basket
Case
What
is your favorite snack?
Fruit
snacks!
What
is your favorite animal?
Koala.
What
is your favorite song?
“Shake
it Off” (by Taylor Swift).
What
is your favorite book?
Magic
Treehouse! (Chapter book series.)
Who
is your best friend?
Violet
(Parks), Clara (Tabla), and Isaac (Miller)!
Where
is your favorite place to go?
Jump
on It! (Place full of trampolines.)
What
would you like to learn more about now that you're 7?
Uh,
reading!!
What
do you love about yourself?
That
I like to do art activities.
What’s
something you’re good at?
Um,
something I’m good at is….soccer!
What
does Daddy do at work?
Ummm,
gets money for us.
What
do you like to take to bed with you at night?
Um,
my dog that I got from Granny. Sometimes
my brand new toys.
What
is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Apple
granola bars! (Apple/cinnamon Nutrigrain
bars.)
What
do you pray about?
That
we’ll have a good day and have fun at school.
What
do you want to be when you grow up?
Monster
Truck Driver!
Who
is your favorite princess?
Elsa.
"And that is my 7th birthday." (Giggles.)





No comments:
Post a Comment