Saturday, January 30, 2016

January 16 - 8th Tooth

I asked these two if I could take their picture this morning.  The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.


This afternoon, I took the big kids to a birthday party at The Bounce House!  They both LOVED it!  We will definitely be going back!


Tonight when we were getting ready to go to Smith's, Nora requested her dress, her crown, her princess shoes, and her necklace.  And when I say requested, I mean that she wouldn't leave without them.  She is definitely an independent princess!

Played some tunes while we were hanging out at home.  Nora wanted to join in.  Cutest.

Andlie lost her 8th tooth tonight!  She wants us to start calling her "Jack" now.  Short for jack-o-lantern.  She's so cute!  She's becoming one of my best friends!  She's funny and smart and witty and beautiful and kind and now she's missing 8 little kid teeth!


No comments:

Post a Comment