Cute Hazey. He still likes to have his morning snuggles in bed with just he & Momma. He likes to be awake WAY before he has to go to school at 9:15. He's usually upstairs and moving by 7:15. I just think his little silhouette is the cutest ever.
Haze is doing pretty good in Kindergarten. Except he doesn't like that he doesn't know how to do things on the first try. He's come home with tear streaks a couple times because he didn't know how to do something (read, work his computer, etc.). He just wants to be the best at everything! He's a good boy and I know he'll just keep getting braver & braver.

Me & Nora are sure enjoying our time together in the mornings. Today we chose to build a giraffe with the blocks! And then it was Nora's idea to build a "Nora giraffe." That way, we had "a Mommy giraffe and a Nora giraffe." And then we built a camera to take pictures of the giraffes. And then her little imagination totally opened up and she built a swimming pool and a table and a bed and a blankie. She's so tiny and so huge at the same time.

Well, poor Andlie. Today I noticed that her eye was a bit swollen before school, but I thought it was just allergies. When I picked her up from school.....WOAH! Double black eyes! I think they came because of her fall on Monday night. I'm pretty sure that her glasses got smashed in to her nose and the eye pieces smashed in to her little eyes when she fell down. Poor thing burst in to tears as soon as she saw herself!
We called Daddy and he came home in case we needed to go to the doc. But then I called the doc and spoke with a nurse and she told me that face bruising (especially around the nose and eyes) will show up later and it will get worse and last for up to a couple weeks. I was glad to hear that they weren't concerned about her head bonk since her vision is fine, she doesn't have a headache, and she hasn't thrown up. But her poor eyes look so bad. And I'm sure they'll get worse by tomorrow. She's one tough Bug.



No comments:
Post a Comment