Today at Nursery, the leader wanted to take the kids on a walk and asked if I knew where a rope was. Well I didn't, but I sure knew where to get an extension cord! So get it I did and we went on a walk! Cute little Nursery friends had so much fun looking for pictures of Jesus and being quiet.
At one point, the leader whispered, "Wow, you guys are all being so quiet and doing such a great job." To which Nora replied, "MOM!!! I AM DOING A GREAT JOB!!!"
Side note: I still go to Nursery with Nora every week because if I don't, there is a giant meltdown with tears and screaming and crying and snot.
![]() |
| L to R: Sister Stevens, Millie B, Shephard S, Jack C, Nora, Rebecca H, Maya N, Miles R, Corbin R, Grey F |
Me & Andlie spent some time outside by ourselves this afternoon. I just watched her rollerblade up & down the street. She's suddenly gotten bigger and more mature. She's slowly turning in to one of my friends that I can have a conversation with. I'm so blessed to be her Mom and have her in my life.

I told her I wanted to take a pic of her looking so big and pretty. She agreed, but then every time I would say count to three, she'd do something ridiculous and laugh hysterically. I just don't know where she gets it.....








No comments:
Post a Comment