Monday, June 27, 2016

June 26 - 1st Time Making Cookies

Bryan left this morning for his conference in Orlando.  This is HIS conference - his baby.  He is the lead for this conference.  This is only the second annual CertifiED Conference, but attendance has more than doubled since last year!  Proud of him and the work he does.  He arrived safe & sound in Florida this afternoon.

Meanwhile, back at home, we went to church without him!  Went really well!  Sacrament was hard, but only at the end when everyone started getting bored.  And then Haze refused to poo at the church so I had to bring him home.  And then Nora peed on her diaper rash and needed some Butt Paste so I had to bring her home.  But other than that half hour, we had a great block!

"Mom, I color a tiny bit.  But.....it's okay!!!  No problem!!!"  "Where did you color?"  [Lifts up shirt...]


While Andlie & Hazey were busy playing outside, Nora helped Mommy make some cookies!  It was her very first time being so involved and she loved it!



Haze had a couple crashes on his bike tonight.  Nothing that broke through the skin, but he did get some road marks.  He told me, "Mom!  I got some smoke on my legs!"


No comments:

Post a Comment