Monday, November 21, 2016

November 17 - First Snow

Woke up to our first snow of the season this morning!  Nora promptly wanted to get her boots and coat on and go check it out.  And then we came inside & watched a Christmas cartoon!  There's not very many things better than seeing your kid get so excited about something so simple.



Wonder what Cros is smiling at.....NORA!  She's a really sweet big sister to him and is always talking to him and watching over him and she gets SO PROUD when he smiles at her.



Andlie wrote a note for Haze this afternoon reminding him that he is "awesome how ever you are."  And then tonight at the mall, she BEGGED for a shirt that says, "First be cool YOU."  Pretty wise for a seven year old girl.  I'm proud to be her Mom and I hope she always remembers how AWESOME she is.



Nora got some new clothes from Sally (Hall) today!  She looks so cute in her winter sweater!  And when I asked to take her pic, she wanted to hold the scriptures in it.  I guess we're doing something right....


No comments:

Post a Comment